cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 issues loading related voice data... reset factory help.

servando.gamez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello friends,

im having troubles with the uc540 im new in the world of cisco and im doing tests with this switch and some ip phones, im trying to configure the ip phones using the CCA 3.2 but i can´t always when i select some options related to the ip phones of the menu, appears this message [Loading related voice data]  with a loading bar , but this never ends and i don´t know what to do, im searching and i found some information about this problem solved with a reset factory but i don´t how to do that, in the CCA in the menu of maintenance there are the option "Reset Factory" but this doesn´t work when i choose this option a message error  shown, i don´t remember what´s say but is something about the CUE.

someone would be kind enough to guide me a bit to solve this situation please I would appreciate of heart.

Thanks to read .

4 Replies 4

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Servando,

Could you kindly tell us exactly what you want to reset to factory defaults so we give you the right information? Is it the phone or the UC-500?? If it is the phones then what are the model numbers???

Cheers,

David Trad.

**When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) **

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thanks David,

I want to reset to factory the uc-540 switch because im having a lot of problems with the CCA, or if there are another solution for my problem i will thank you a lot, tomorrow i will upload images and the log of CCA for someone please can check, and sorry for my english i think is bad but i am learning , and i can understand very well what you say i hope you can understand me. Thanks again for answer

Edit: i upload 2 pics and the logs, one is trying to do the factory reset and the other is trying to configure a option of the ip phone, this time i don't connect any ip phone but the same message appear in both cases, when i conect the ip phone to the uc540 it's work get ip and turn on normally.

Thanks

I do also have the same exact problem...

any help would be highly appriciated. thnx.

I solved my problem by doing this:
1. Reset CUE module (To factory default)
2. Reset UC520 (To factory default)
3. Connect CCA, Run the Setup Wizard and everything works great now.