cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCC server setup issues

jarrod sousa
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to install CallConnector Server and am having problems importing my ephone list from CME to the server setup wizard.  please let me know what additional info you need.  thanks!

5 Replies 5

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Make Sure you have RADIUS setup and let us know what error (if any) you are having.

Bob

the radius server is up and running.  the issue is that after i telnet to the CME and pull down the ephone and ephone-dn list it does not populate on the next screen to select what phones are UCC users.  I will preface this with i am running CME 8.0 so that may be the issue.

Check to log files for any errors in Program Files/Cisco/Call Connector.

I wish I could be more help but I have not seen this issue; doe it look like the "polling" of the database for e-phones works?

Bob

Hi Jarrod,

Until I upgraded to version 8 CME all worked OK until I had to add some more phones to UCC server. Then i saw the same problem as you.  I could not get a listing of the ephones come up.

I upgraded my UCC Client and server  to the latest release 1.5.1. and now my server can get a listing of the registered Ephones on my systems.

Dave

Hi Jarrod:

You will need to upgrade to 1.5.1 or the 1.6.0 version (posting to CCO this week) for CME 8.0. The 1.6.0 version has significant server enhancements and includes a new Configuration Manager administrative utlility that replaces the Server Wizard.

Thanks

Shahryar