cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Post Call Tratement in UCCX script

dgonzalez1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm coding an UCCX script to add a post call survey to a call. I folowwed this Cisco doc:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/119428-technote-uccx-00.html

Actually there are two scripts, the first one triggers the second when the call finishes, the called completes the survey and the results are stored in a CUIC custom report. So far it works quite well, the only problem is that the reports should also show the name of the agent that took the call and I don't find how to pass this info from one script to the other, because once the second script is running the agent is no longer in the call, so the Get USer Info step brings a Null result.

Any idea?

Thanks.

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas

dgonzalez1
Level 1
Level 1

In case it's useful for someone, I finally could achieve that by making use of Expanded Call Variables. I copied Agent Name and Agent Extension to two of these variables and retrieve them from the other script.

It took me some time but was worth.

Thanks.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 RESPUESTAS 2

dgonzalez1
Level 1
Level 1

In case it's useful for someone, I finally could achieve that by making use of Expanded Call Variables. I copied Agent Name and Agent Extension to two of these variables and retrieve them from the other script.

It took me some time but was worth.

Thanks.

yllanes
Level 1
Level 1

Could you please share the script or an exemple?

Thank you so much