Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Anyconnect VPN software 4.3.02039 crashes with ERwin

mrusso
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco,

We have a mutual customer who is using Cisco Anyconnect VPN software 4.3.02039 and when they install our data modeling tool erwin http://erwin.com/ the Anyconnect no longer functions. When they go to run Anyconnect that crashes with
Cisco Scanner
Cisco Scanner has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.

We believe the conflict may be within the OpenSSL. Is there any way we could get a copy of Anyconnect 4.3.02039 to test with to try to replicate the problem at erwin, Inc. and solve it? Maybe a copy of Anyconnect that would expire within a month's time? Or other copy? Please let us know. The OS is Windows.

Cheers,

Matt Russo | Principal Support Engineer, erwin, Inc.
P: +1 (800) 78ERwin E: MRusso@erwin.com W: erwin.com A: Suite 220, 3150 Brunswick Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648
Knowledgebase: http://erwin-knowledgebase.com/

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pcarco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Matt,

Typically AnyConnect should only be distributed via our Software download site    CCO   however;  4.3.02039 is no longer posted as we are up to 4.3.04027 and AnyConnect 4.4 will be available  sometime over the next month or so.

I would have to get approval for an exception.   In the meantime if you can have this customer run the AnyConnect DART and send the output directly to me  pcarco@cisco.com and I can take a look at the logs and try to help.

Best regards,

Paul

AnyConnect TME

DART-Info.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

pcarco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Matt,

Typically AnyConnect should only be distributed via our Software download site    CCO   however;  4.3.02039 is no longer posted as we are up to 4.3.04027 and AnyConnect 4.4 will be available  sometime over the next month or so.

I would have to get approval for an exception.   In the meantime if you can have this customer run the AnyConnect DART and send the output directly to me  pcarco@cisco.com and I can take a look at the logs and try to help.

Best regards,

Paul

AnyConnect TME

DART-Info.png