cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, I have to do a dynamic failover between an IPSec vpn and a VRF. The actual configurations is like this:one one hand we have the IPSec tunnel over internet and on the other hand we have VRF between two parties. The communication between t...

renatanae by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We currently have a large number of remote offices (roughly 130) using GRE over IPSEC VPN. The remote offices use local broadband as their internet connection. We've also always used some sort of central proxy (either on our internal network, ...

Is there someway to turn off the IPv6 feature of AnyConnect on the ASA; we run ver 9.5(2)? We assign IPv4 addresses to clients via DHCP. We don't use IPv6 anywhere in our network - v6 has been disabled. We created a client profile to disable IPv4 by ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have problem between in vpn between cisco router and firewall ASA   the tunnel is up between them but there is no traffic passing as i am trying to ping any server from Site_A(Router) to Site_B(ASA) and give request timeout and also be noted that A...

Hi all!I need to configure Remote Access VPN on a router 1751. But this router receives dynamic IP of the provider. I know to configure static IP, but do not know for dynamic IP. I have heard that have to set up DDNS on the router, and clients connec...

jrmalmeida by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, the new MAC OS removed PPTP. I now need to figure out how to re-establish a VPN connection.  I am sure someone has solved this... i have tried various combinations of settings between RV220W and MacBook, but can't get connected. I would prefer to...

Hello, I just set up Failover HA on a 5510 in the lab. Are the XML files used for Protal  Customization copied when HA is started: Here are some details: Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4(4)1Device Manager Version 6.4(5) Compi...

I am needing to verify if there's a cost to update my Cisco ASA 5505 from 8.2 to 9.2. Reason for this inquiry is so users with Windows 10 can be able to obtain the AnyConnect 4.x software for VPN access. 

Hi all, Please, can you recommand for me an open source tool that I can use to redirect syslog from cisco asa so I can show vpn sessions with some details from any date and any time I suggest Thank you in advance

foued kh by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Disclaimer: bad english incoming Hello, I got some trouble installing the Cisco anyconnect client. I already configured my Anyconnect VPN on a Cisco router 2821.  But when I want to install my client (version 4.3.05017) I got this error message : "T...

gthevin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes