Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless SSL VPN Session Terminated, missing group in login page

When we are connected to Cisco Clientless SSL VPN, and complete the primary authentication.

In step-up page if we are idle for a configured amount of time then we are redirected to login page. With message Session Terminated.

This is all fine, but the only problem is the login page is not showing the "group" drop down to select.

It is just displaying "Session Terminated" error message with user name and password fields.

Can any body guide us on how to get the "group" drop down when the session is terminated? Is there any configuration for this in Cisco ASDM?

1 Reply 1

David Castro F.
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Navin kumar,

I hope you are doing great,

You can enable it here:

Choose Configuration > Clientless SSL VPN Access > Connection Profiles>Advanced>Clientless SSL VPN panel.

enable-group-dropdown-4.gif

That option above is to create an alias on the URL, but for the group drop-down it would be the above option "Alias", you click add and type the name you want.

Make sure that on the "Allow users to select connection, identified by alias, in table above at login page"

enable-group-dropdown-2.gif

Then apply the config and retry the connection and disconnect and it should be showing. Now if you have multiple Remote Access connections you have to create an Alias for all of them or a URL group. Below I will provide a link which has the official steps:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/98580-enable-group-dropdown.html#maintask1

Keep me posted,

Please qualify all of the helpful answers!

David Castro,