cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

we have some vpn profiles. sometimes it happens that host name entries goes missing. If it is possible can you explain why it happens

We have migrated from Cisco ACS TACACS+ to Cisco ISE TACACS Device Administration. We were able to search for network devices within ranges on the old system but not with ISE. For example, in the old system if you had 10.10.10.7-10, you could search ...

mmintz001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has any one got a working setup for SSL VPN users in regards to notification about password is going to expire and then providing the VPN user the opportunity to change password during the VPN login process, involving ASA5520 - ACS Radius server - Ac...

rkirkeby by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a working 2 (3)-factor authentication with AnyConnect. Basic is set up with method 'AAA and certificate', and AAA Server Group is my AD-servers. Secondary configuration is set using my radius-server (Gemalto Safenet). Safenet is sending...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Connectivity

Has anyone ever had this happen. I have the configuration correct, because it works for a spell.Then after a certain amount of time it stops working and does not automatically begin.  So here is the scenario: I have a site to site configured. I have ...

egoodman2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading cyberoam to newest software, we experiencing problems with IPSec connection.For example: Phase 2 of vpn is disconnecting every 30,40 or 60 seconds regulary for half a day. On the other half, it works OK without any problems. Problem o...

I have an issue with Phase 2 connecting to AWS VPN.  Been banging my head for days.. please help Error log https://imgur.com/elY9GZ8   show crypto ipsec sa peer https://imgur.com/t0wkRhv I see no decaps..     Config below, any help appreciated...supe...

Hello,i have some trouble with a L2tp/IpSec  VPN. I configured the L2tp/IpSec VPN using ASDM-Wizzard and createt a user tester during this prozess. I configured the Win10 Client an it is working. After that I added more Users. But none of them work, ...

ciscocase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Listers,   I have the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on windows 10 64bit. My VPN connectivity is fine After the connectivity is done I can even remote to various servers using MSTSC ( Remote Desktop Client) When I do an telnet to one of...

Hi We have just purchased a point to point connection between our 2 Data centers and wondered what is the best choice of VPN for this king of connection and also would we be best using ASA or Routers as endpoints.??   Thanks