Views
Helpful
Replies

Ajax issues in Clientless SSL VPN

kassabziad
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

i have Clientless SSL VPN with a link configured (bookmark). i am using AJAX in my application and it is not loading until i enable the smart tunnel which is causing too much issues with java and security settings on the client machine. Please advise how i can make it work without the smart tunnel?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Marcin Latosiewicz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Open a TAC case.

Provide them with:

- HTTPwatch capture over SSLVPN from that application

- HTTPwatch capture over LAN (without SSL VPN in the path)

- show tech from ASA.

You can use HTTPwatch basic for free to capture data.

Remember to cleare cookies/cache before you start capturing.

There's quite a few different defects we fix around the rewriter, you MAY want to try latest latest release before opening TAC case.

thanks Marcin,

Actually i didnt open a TAC case that is why i referred to this community. i have checked other posts and they mentioned that they have done the upgrade without any result. There is nothing to try in the configuration right?

5 years of dealing with webvpn on TAC side tell me that it's better to address the situation at the core.

You can try playing around with:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/command-reference/p3.html#wp2176634

But do not expect much of a result... for 80% of cases.

There are multuple issues with rewriter we fix, if you want to properly identify the problem TAC is best solution, and even then it will typically take some time (it's a tedious and manual task typically).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: