Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect 3.0 Profile Template

bleuangel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to look for a solution wherein I can deploy a pcf like of thing through the Anyconnect vpn client. I've been getting answers from Cisco that it can be done by editing the AnyconnectProfile template. As mentioned, the template is included in the anyconnect vpn client installer and can be located in the program files. But I couldn't find the template in my program files <C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client>, there's no Profile folder. Can anyone help me with the Anyconnect Profile template?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Before we get too deeply into location of the AnyConnect profile I suggest that we explore what you want to do with the profile and whether the AnyConnect XML profile will do what you want. The question of location of the profile has been asked before in the forum by people who wanted to specify a group ID or a pre shared key. These are common things to do in the pcf of the traditional IPSec client. But they do not work with the AnyConnect profile. So can you explain to us what you want to do with the AnyConnect profile?

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick