cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect 3.1.00495 .PKG download

truckembud
Level 1
Level 1

We took over a client for a company and are in the process of setting up the pre-login portion of AnyConnect 3.1.00495 but are not able to find the anyconnect-gina-win-3.1.00495-pre-deploy-k9 portion of this package on their servers.  I have looked on Cisco's website but since its End of Life I am not able to find it there either.  Does anyone know where I can locate this file or the complete .pkg file?

5 Replies 5

Hi,
Yes, the cisco website only has the latest supported versions. Perhaps your cisco partner can provide this for you?
Any reason you cannot use AnyConnect 4.5 or 4.6?

We are working to get them upgraded to 4.x but wanted to get this implemented with the version they have already purchased until that time as this needs to be pushed out quickly.

The Anyconnect 3.x has reached the End of support date and would no longer be available for download. 

If you are already using the Anyconnect 3.x web-deploy package on the ASA, you should be able to transfer that file from the flash and unzip it like a regular zip file. There should be the gina-webdeploy .exe file inside the binaries folder you can use. This might work, no guarantees. Your best option is to upgrade to 4.x and then deploy GINA. 

Rahul,

I was hoping it was on the ASA but the only package was a 2.1 package.  I am not sure where they got the 3.x AnyConnect .msi at. 

In that case, your only option is to get 4.x client after the license purchase. You can try talking to your Cisco AM/SE to see if they can do something.