cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey together,   Situation: Site-to-Site VPN with NAT between two ASAs My SAP colleagues asked me to build a vpn to a partner of them. Private ip (server sap) - NAT (our public space) - VPN - Partner (their public range) - NAT to their local private i...

Uhlig.Tim by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have an issue on DMVPN setup on which all traffic is working normally between Hub and spokes except for some specific web application, the login to application page is working also fine and page is accessible but when trying to download som...

M.Jallad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to configure a VPN tunnel site to site with IPSec and CA certificate but when I try to paste the certificate the router give me an error. I have two certificates of the other side of the IPSec tunnel. I couldn't find a howto to implement th...

carlosdico by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Here is my situation: I need to setup a remote vpn with anyconnect to Microsoft azure cloud.   to do so , I have 2 ASAv, but seen that ASAv could not be setup in High availability, i will configure them independently.   My 2 ASAv have private IP ...

sam cook by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Friends,All is working fine but when Spoke rouer Started or rebooted I am always getting below error On HUB Router,I think it's issue regarding ISAKMP Policy, I read somewhere, Policy  should be same on Both end, but I saw on our config, spoke...

Hi,we are using AnyConnect for Android on Samsung Device and we are really satisfied about the way it works - both on tablets ond smartphones.But unfortunately, there's one feature missing which we would like to apply to a group of our users - Always...

mogli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The client has a site to site VPN connecting two offices. When owner uses VPN client establishing connection to one of office (OfficeA), he can't RDP to the servers in second office (OfficeB). I assume we need to add NAT and access list, but don't kn...

blin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the process of setting up a new IKEv2 VPN from a Check Point device, terminating on a 1921 router running 15.4(3)M3. This VPN already has an IKEv2 VPN configured to an Azure VPN gateway, which is working without issue, but I'm having issues wi...

steverust by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Had a question thrown my way recently. Our compnay uses Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. I was asked if the software installed was IPSEC or SSL. I think the correct answer should be the software supports both and its the remote end that deter...