Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect 4.3.05017 "Cisco Scanner.exe has stopped working"

Hi,

I need your assistance when I'm logging into Anyconnect 4.3.05017 .  I receive the error "Cisco Scanner.exe has stopped working" . Any fix for this? Thank you in advance.

3 Replies 3

Rahul Govindan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you using Hotscan in your environment? If you are not, try disabling Hostscan from the headend or uninstalling the ASA or ISE posture module. If you are, make sure the Hotscan image is the same version as the Anyconnect image. If you are still running into this issue, I would suggest a re-install of the VPN client alone to isolate if the issue is being caused by any other module.

Thanks Rahul. I tried re-installing the VPN but is still getting the same error. We are the level 1 support for our team and is very limited to re-installation. Any other suggestions?

What modules of Anyconnect do you have installed on your machine? The error seems to point to the ASA posture module failing?

If there are a lot of users facing the issue, I would suggest opening a TAC case to get this resolved. They would require the DART bundle to troubleshoot the issue.