cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect change email to authenticate with

jason.adams
Level 1
Level 1

I am an end user whom uses AnyConnect in my job a good bit. I went to set up an new connection and I used the wrong email account to authenticate my access. I now have the correct email address but when I enter the VPN connection information and press connect and select my correct group it automatically gives me the Google Error: app_not_configured_for_user" error. I've included an attachment with what I get back. All I would like to be able to do is enter the correct credentials to complete the connection and not have it automatically try to log in with the incorrect email account. I've exhausted my small IT support options internally.

Can anyone help? I've tried to search for ssl certs and searched the registry but no luck.

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It looks like the VPN you are connecting to in this case uses SAML with Google as the Identity Provider. The admin of the VPN headend must have set it to cache your previous credentials. Those are stored as a cookie but I'm not sure which cookie store.

I have deleted all my cookies form both Chrome and Firefox (default). I still get the same error. Are there any other places a cookie could be stored.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: