cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an issue with a Site-to-Site VPN where the traffic isn't flowing over the tunnel correctly. I cannot find anywhere online where someone even remotely has the same symptom as I am seeing.This is from the command show crypto session remote pu.bl...

Greetings!I´ve tried to set up a tunnel between 2 routers using  IPSec VPN but can´t make it to exchange traffic. Before, using serial connection and advertising routes with ospf everything pings everything.ASBR only as directly connected routes.What...

Capturar.PNG

Basically, there is a requirement of receiving device-public-mac attribute in order to check the device compliance against MDM based on the MAC address, but even though some of the PCs are sending this attributes, mobile devices are not. It was teste...

niko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, i moved from sslvpn to ip sec vpn. I verified the connection with Cisco Vpn client, but i have a question. It is possible to connect with any connect to IPSEC? when i try with AnyConnect app for i ios i get an error: the cryptografic algo...

HelloI have a RV340 router and trying to configure the L2TP server to accept connections from clients. I've tried following many guides, however, as soon as I press "APPLY" the radio button switches to "Off".click apply -->firmware version  1.0.03.22...

Schermata 2021-09-19 alle 10.16.27.png Schermata 2021-09-19 alle 10.16.53.png

So I’ve reached an interesting situation with a client. They are currently running a Cisco ASA 5505 running version 8.2 with no ability to upgrade because of a memory limitation. From what I’ve gathered from on-site techs this device doesn’t support ...

Hi ,  I am looking for configuring route based VPN (with BGP) on ASAv in AWS , I also want to NAT by Internal Server's Private IP to some public NAT and advertise that in the BGP prefix. Is this something supported in ASAv in AWS ? Thanks in advance ...

Dear Friends, I am facing a problem, please help me here. I configured anyconnect VPN on ASA 5508-x.     ASA inside interface ip address is 10.16.5.20/24, there is route " route inside 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 10.16.5.1" that is the SVI of Vlan 5 in core S...