cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have a client with a Cisco ASA 5525. Is it possible to connect to it from an Ubuntu 20.04 GNU/Linux machine on an Amazon EC2 instance and establish a VPN tunnel? If yes, would the Cisco Anyconnect VPN client for Linux work for doing that? M...

vpandey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I´m trying to do SBL over the coporate SSID (wifi under WLC), but it doesn`t appear the corporate SSID with the anyconnect supplicant. If i share my mobile conection i don`t have any problem. Do you know what could be the problem? Any configurati...

I have created Vpn profile on Asdm . There are already certificates available and installed .. Identity certificate and CA certificate,,How I can use the existing certificate for authentication for my VPN profile . When you run VPN wizard , I named n...

ishh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, appreciate if you  can assist or clarify how to assign 2 different ip subnets ( or 2 different ip pool) on dhcp server to anyconnect client? I prefer to select a ip from first subnet and when the pool run out, client will try to reach second ...

zhulin211 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successful implemented AnyConnect and posture check to user endpoints on LAN, WLAN and VPN. Now user have new request to restrict the laptop to access VPN and proxy IP only when the users are not in enterprise premise. Is it possible?

Hi,I am trying upgrade the ASA5505 on V7.2 with ADSM 5.2.  Not sure where to start though.  Is there a guide on this using the GUI?Also would like to turn on VPN Remote access, any guide or help on this would be appreciated. The running config is bel...

mzalli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My university uses the Cisco Anyconnect VPN client (version 4.9) to allow students to remotely connect to the network and I've encountered a problem. Problem: When connecting to the university's VPN, authentication was asked (email/password) and t...

Ado1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the process of trying to reduce the clutter on my mac, I deleted the CISCO VPN. After looking at similar questions, I don't think I uninstalled the program correctly. As a result, when I try to reinstall the VPN is states that it is already on tha...

bep774 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes