cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Client Dual Factor - How to change Second Password and Password Names

Haydn Andrews
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi All,

I am currently implementing dual factor authentication, using Anyconnect and Vasco. Currently i have been able to work out how to change the clientless connection to state Token and Password, however i can not work out how to do this for the client based. Currently it shows up as password and second password, now this would be ok if the second password wasn't the users AD password as this is a little confusing to end users, logic would make you think that password is your AD password and second password was your token.

Is there anyway of changing it to display as follows:

Username

Password (Being the AD password)

Token (or second password if it has to be)

Need to know if anything different needs to be done to have this work on the following connections

Client on a PC

Client on IPHONE/ IPAD                  

Client on Android Device

Client on Windows Phone

thanks

Haydn

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
1 Reply 1

mattnawrot
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Haydn,

I don't have much time to write this, so the answer won't be detailed.  However, I accomplished just what you were asking for ...well on the PC client at least. 

you have to customize the English (en) language.  ASDM would be cfg > remote access VPN > network (client) access > customization (i think) > language

Once you customize it, the next time a user logs in, that customization will be downloaded.  Then they'll see the custom text whenever they login next.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: