cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect client service is not responding

Jajaymo
Level 1
Level 1

While trying to connect Anyconnect, i get the following error, "Anyconnect client service is not responding a vpn connection cannot be established.Contact your system administrator" This happens only on one client pc. The rest which are on the same network and have the same configuration are connecting ok. Additional details: Anyconnect version: 4.7.04056 Windows Version: Win 10 1903vpn.jpg

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Perhaps Windows on this device go too messed up. In a company environment I would advise my helpdesk to re-install Windows 10 on this PC and let the user try again.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks for your response.

However, this is a fresh installation. I reformatted the PC after a similar error. After re-installation, it worked fine for one wee, then came back the error.

- Yes, but since you are not seeing this on other PC's the issue could still be due to irregular user activity and or for instance a hidden hardware problem.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '