cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have configured anyconnect on IOS and working perfectly fine , my policy is as below:!Policy group Panzer-SSLfunctions svc-enabledsvc address-pool "SSL-VPN" netmask 255.255.255.0svc split include 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0default-group-policy Panze...

ssg14 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've enabled full customization on my ASA 5510 (8.0.4) and use a internal Website as the startpage for the WebVPN. With the post-plugin I let the user authenticate against the internal site with the login credentials and all seems to work fine. My...

MaseBarnes by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,first time I try to create VPN between two Cisco routers, but unsuccessfully.I have Cisco1941 and Cisco 2811, configuration on my 1941 router are:router#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 5601 bytes!! Last configuration cha...

im handling a new site with a already configured firewall 5520 with 9.1(7)11 and asdm 7.4 , the problem i was given a vpn config file to import on vpn client 5 to access the site but when i check the firewall to see the vpn config there is many old v...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am bit confused in regards to what options we have in order to integrate Cisco Anyconnect/ASA with Azure.At the moment we are running on Office 365 & Azure with Basic AD.We are upgrading to "Azure AD Premium P1"  but we don't have an on-prem...

aantonis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to install VPN client on a laptop with Windows 8 OS i take this message (please see the photo ) before they start download the application.I choose change setting but i take an error message and it can't be completed the download . Please ...

Hi,Our organisation has begun deploying Windows 10 x64, and we are experiencing issues with our VPN Connectivity over 3G/4G WWAN.The issue appeared to be a Disconnect/Reconnect Cycle on AnyConnect, that happened 3 times, before the connection became ...

Dear All, Kindly assist with EST: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: EIGRP-IPv4 16600: Neighbor 192.168.2.53 (Port-channel2) is down: Interface PEER-TERMINATION received. This happens every day between 7 pm - 8:30 pm then become stable. When it happens internet conn...

Juicz17 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a  few users using any connect VPN on ASA 55xx, now there is a requirement for MFA. what are the pre requisites to use Duo security MFA?Do I need a Radius server?Any limitations in the Duo security solution?Do I need any additional lic...

Stanly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 sites one in the US and one in the UK. Both sites have Gigabit Internet connection.Firewalls are ASA devices.We have a VPN connections between the 2 sites.The ping turnaround time between 2 servers are 100 - 110 msec.We do log file replica...

ekrogh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem on two computers after installing Cisco AnyConnect.After the installation of Cisco AnyConnect (Windows), the configuration of the connection then after disconnection there are problems with internet connection of programs: Google Fil...

PiotrL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes