cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect issue with Cisco ASA 5505

icehckyplyr22
Level 1
Level 1

I continue to bang my head against the wall on this one. Everytime I try to connect to the AnyConnect SSL VPN I get the following error

"No address available for SVC connection"

I have verified up and down that my VPN pool is there and assigned. I have deleted/re-added this so many times. I am using the ADSM to set this up via the wizard. Any help please?

Here is my config

http://pastebin.com/ABvSpzUq

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It seems like you are falling into the default group policy.  You need to either enable tunnel-group-list under the webvpn which allows users to select the group they are connecting to, or configure user attributes to force that user into the correct connection profile..

enabling tunnel-group-list

webvpn

tunnel-group-list enable

configuring user attributes:

username Chris password mXB.dKavHoEa0gaC encrypted

username Chris attributes

vpn-group-policy HBNS_AnyConnect

group-lock value HBNS_AnyConnect

service-type remote-access

--

Please remember to select a correct answer and rate

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Poonam Garg
Level 3
Level 3

Go to the client and launch connection and see realtime logging on asdm and see which connection profile/tunnel-group user is connecting (may be wrong tunnel-group is tied to the user connecting.

It seems like you are falling into the default group policy.  You need to either enable tunnel-group-list under the webvpn which allows users to select the group they are connecting to, or configure user attributes to force that user into the correct connection profile..

enabling tunnel-group-list

webvpn

tunnel-group-list enable

configuring user attributes:

username Chris password mXB.dKavHoEa0gaC encrypted

username Chris attributes

vpn-group-policy HBNS_AnyConnect

group-lock value HBNS_AnyConnect

service-type remote-access

--

Please remember to select a correct answer and rate

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

I just deleted my Group Policy and added the DHCP pool to the default one and the issue was resolved. Thanks for the info, I think you are right on point!