Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Multiple VLAN

Dave Robinson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have an existing Anyconnect VPN connection which works absolutely fine to the specified subnet it was originally intended for. For logging purposes its 192.168.10.1.0/24 I am trying to grant additional access into separate VLAN 192.168.210.0/24 I have added a route and setup the required ACL as I thought is the correct way.

From testing I can see the routes when I do a route print from my local PC whilst connected and I can see ping traffic hitting the firewall from the asa logs, packet Trace also shows the traffic is permitted to my destination.

The End device I am performing tests too is a windows server 192.168.210.16 however the gateway for this is a layer 3 switch which then connects into the ASA.

The Firewall is a 5525 and supports quite a large network with many VLANS so I may of missed something

ASA: 9.8

ASDM: 7.8

Please let me know if you require any information to help I will be happy to provide this.

Thanks,

David

1 Reply 1

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
If the ASA packet tracer tool shows that the ASA will permit the traffic to your destination I would look at your L3 switch. Are there any acls on the SVI? How do you route to the ASA, is it a default route pointing up? Or are you potentially missing the route back?