Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect - No paste for password

Hello all,

I have Cisco Anyconnect installed on 2 PCs, Version 4.10.00093 on both.

On one of the PCs, I can paste the password in the corresponding field, not in the other one.
I'm not using any password manager, and pasting it from one Notepad to another one works perfectly.
I can also paste it in the Username field without any problem

But, as soon as I click on "Paste" or use ^V in the password field, the clipboard is emptied.

What I do not understand is that this happens only on one of the 2 PCs...

Can you help? Would you have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Fred

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

username and passwords are allowed to paste in on anyconnect as you noted in one of your PC. This could be an issue more likely with PC while you paste the username/password.

please do not forget to rate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

username and passwords are allowed to paste in on anyconnect as you noted in one of your PC. This could be an issue more likely with PC while you paste the username/password.

please do not forget to rate.

Hi Sheraz,

You're right.
Very strange, but our IT confirmed we have a policy on the new PC that doesn't exist on the old one...
I must admit I didn't imagine that, both PCs being on the same network with same authentication, policies could be different...

Thanks anyway for your help,

Best regards

You can always   press Windows logo key  + V , to check clipboard history and or verify last content as intended , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '