cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We use a MGMT/User Tunnel with certificate authorization(own private CA) for our own users. For the management tunnel we must use ower own certificate (on the outside interface).We would like to give external companies the opportunity to set up a vpn...

Sascha K. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN

hello, i have one issue about site-to-site VPN  phase 1 works fine, x.x.x.x x.x.x.x QM_IDLE 1006 ACTIVE there is problem in phase 2, everything matches, include ACL, phase1 and 2 proposals every tunnel with ipsec works fine, the problem is with crypt...

I have migration from current ASA to ASA S2S tunnels into FMC as a mesh topology. For reasons of migration i have to move into the FMC MESH now using IKE1. In theory once I get all the sites up and running into the mesh within FMC I should be able to...

Hello All,we have users pc which connects to private network through Cisco AnyConnect VPN(MGMT). this one connects automatically when they are in untrusted network(internet).The issue is Users are facing windows login failed issue. If the user is loc...

KP11 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up SAML for authentication to one of my ASAs. In order to not interfere with the current AnyConnect authentication I created a "group URL" - www.acme.com/SAML to trigger the new connection profile. Then within the SSO and SAML para...

Hi,I have a GDOI setup that encrypts IPv6 traffic between routers. I would also like to encrypt the OSPFv3 between those routers but wasn't able to get it working yet.What access list entries do I need to use to encrypt the OSPFv3 traffic?Thank you i...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Our customer wants to utilize Smart Cards with Cisco AnyConnect.  The documentation says that it can be done but I have not been able to locate any examples or steps on how to do it. Can someone explain the steps or direct me to a step-by-step tutori...