Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect VPN client to Site-To-Site destination

Entry
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

To begin with, I need to say Im no expert on Cisco so Im sorry for bad explanation.
I have tried to search for the answer and done alot of configuration and testing, but im not able to solve this problem.

I always configure switches via CLI but when configuring ASA I usually do ASDM and some CLI. So ASDM guidance is much apprectiated but if CLI is what you do then I would be more than happy .

Problem:
I have set up a site-to-site VPN between two sites that works just fine.
But when a user connects to site A with AnyConnect client, they are not able to reach any resources at site B via the Site-To-Site link.

Can someone please take a look at my running config and tell me what is missing?
I've removed almost all the configuration that I used while testing.
Some public names and IP's are changed

AnyConnect network/address pool: 10.192.9.100 - 200

Site-To-Site local network (A): 10.192.8.0/24

Site-To-Site local network (B): 10.0.0.0/8

Thanks for any help I can get :)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You crypto-map is referencing ACL - "access-list Outside_cryptomap_5 extended permit ip 10.192.8.0 255.255.255.0 object All_CompanyB_Networks" - which doesn't include your RAVPN Pool network as source. You'll need to include that

Also check your split-tunnel and include the remote networks.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi,

You NAT exemption rules would be sourced from "outside" to destination "outside", to enable AnyConnect VPN users to access a site over the Site-to-Site VPN. Try something like this:-

nat (OUTSIDE,OUTSIDE) source static NETWORK_OBJ_10.192.9.0_24 NETWORK_OBJ_10.192.9.0_24 destination static All_CompanyB_Networks All_CompanyB_Networks no-proxy-arp

HTH

Hi RJI,

Thanks for the reply.

I've already tested NAT Outside to Outside and it didnt work. I have reconfigured it now and tried to telnet a resouce but its not working (ping to site B is not allowed).

Do you or anyone else have any more suggestions?

You crypto-map is referencing ACL - "access-list Outside_cryptomap_5 extended permit ip 10.192.8.0 255.255.255.0 object All_CompanyB_Networks" - which doesn't include your RAVPN Pool network as source. You'll need to include that

Also check your split-tunnel and include the remote networks.

Thanks RJI !

I had already tested this but when I did a reconfig now, I could see that I had configured the wrong netmask in split tunnel.