cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am seeing a ton of these entries one of my spoke routers.. the hub router IP is 10.1.2.1 and all the dst IP's are not in use so I can't figure out why the spoke router is sending packets to 10.1.2.3, 10.1.2.44, 10.1.2.47 and so-o and those IP's are...

Our partner bought from us the license  L-AC-APX-LIC= for ISE, but when they want to integrate the license with ISE, the system asks for the serial number of the ASA, could you please h

LSA4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,  I've been struggling with this issue for about a month or so.  Also have a TAC request in and after capturing tonnes of logs and debugs, the engineers have yet to find an answer.  We have our 3rd troubleshooting call scheduled in a few...

Hi there,I have a requirement to build a VPN tunnel to a network on a Windows XP box. There is no option to use a newer Windows because the app only works on the Windows PC. I can't find any VPN client that would still support the XP so I researched ...

We currently have "Always On" enabled in the AnyConnect client profile.  We are trying to set up Windows Hello and there is a need to it to use a PIN to log in the client.  This needs to be done before the VPN connections is established.  We have det...

Hello, I have a very simple query regarding gre over ipsec. I know GRE tunnel stays up up if it has a IP address configured and has a route to destination tunnel. I want to know that if I am running IPsec for encryption on that gre tunnel and in prov...

Hi,I have a Cisco 5520 cluster and Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client 3.0.5080. I eventually want to connact by means of a Smard Card and I was able to connect a view weeks ago. Now I am hastled by the error Logon denied, unauthorized connection...

frfaber by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I replaced a device with an ASA and I can not get RDP to work.  I have RDP to my computer before so I know the issue is on my ASA.  Below you will find my configurations.  !hostname NoKo-ASAdomain-name LSVenable password ***** pbkdf2namesno mac-addre...