cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect Web Security Module

SMcCoy841
Level 1
Level 1

I tried asking TAC these questions, but they told me to ask a reseller.  My question is this.  Is the functionality for the AnyConnect Web Security module covered by the AnyConnect Plus license? Are any other subscriptions or services required to send traffic to Cisco's scanning proxies? 

From the Cisco documentation I found it looks like the Plus license covers the Web Security module, but I don't know if there is more to it than that.  I can always go to my Cisco reseller to ask, but I figured it might easier to ask here without anyone trying to sell me something along with the answer.  ;)

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,
The AnyConnect Web Security Module and backend scansafe cloud proxies is EOL, you'd now need Umbrella. You would need an AnyConnect Plus license to use the AnyConnect Umbrella roaming Security Module, along with the appropriate Umbrella licensing.

HTH

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi,
The AnyConnect Web Security Module and backend scansafe cloud proxies is EOL, you'd now need Umbrella. You would need an AnyConnect Plus license to use the AnyConnect Umbrella roaming Security Module, along with the appropriate Umbrella licensing.

HTH

Well, I'm a bit behind on the times then.  Thanks for the reply!

Shahid Ishaq
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have downloaded the Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client so that I can start using the virtual labs, however the problem is I cannot connect to any devices as the connection keeps timing out even though I'm connected to the network.

When I go the the setting, its showing Web Security No license, could this be the issue ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: