Views
Helpful
Replies

ASDM Anyconnect client profile - unable to edit preferences

Ryan S
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a functioning vpn set up, my problem is that I'm trying to set up anyconnect start before login. I navigate to the anyconnect client profile section in the remote access vpn and create a profile xml file by clicking the add button. I can add a profile but as soon as I save the file I can no longer edit it. The edit button is greyed out and if I double click the file the asdm returns the error: "Input is not a well-formed, schema-compliant XML file."

I'm running the following versions of software:

asdm: 7.1(5)100

anyconnect: 3.1.05152

asa: 8.2(3) <----asa hardware doesn't support running a newer version.

I have not been able to find any info on this particular problem but maybe someone here can help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Ryan,

Do you run into the same problem if you upload AnyConnect 2.5 and perform the same task?

Also, have you tried this operation from a different machine with and old JAVA version like 1.6?

HTH.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hello Ryan,

Do you run into the same problem if you upload AnyConnect 2.5 and perform the same task?

Also, have you tried this operation from a different machine with and old JAVA version like 1.6?

HTH.

Thanks very much! I had the same problem no matter the anyconnect version. However, a java downgrade did the trick!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Sweet

Hello Javier,

I am running into the same issue, however I am already running Java 1.6.0_20. I am running AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Version 3.1.05160 any thoughts?

Regards,

Dan