cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco anyconnect instaling problem

jhon.kingsman69
Level 1
Level 1

hi guys have you having a wonderful day, I was going to install cisco anyconnect but I get the error 

There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor
I also tried to uninstall and install again but I found out there is 2 reg file that cant be removed whatsoever in my PC i attached the picture of these 2 files, any idea how can i fix it?
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

- You may want to re-install Windows 10 completely (save user data) and try again.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Which version of Windows are you using ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I'm using windows 10 

- You may want to re-install Windows 10 completely (save user data) and try again.

M.