Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client-Connectivity Issue

Hi CISCO community,

I am having issue with my VPN. It keeps on connecting and reconnecting every few minutes when it is connected to my home  wifi. There are no issues when I connect my work laptop to mobile hotspot.

I thought there was issue with my home internet so I asked my internet provider to change my modem but the issue is still there. I have contacted IT department for my company but I have not gotten a proper response or fix for the issue. I have been trying for few days now. I did speed test on my work laptop and personal laptop at the same time. Work laptop gives a download speed of 4 mbps however personal laptop has a download speed of 200mbps.

I am hoping to get an answer or at least know the cause of this issue so that I can tell my company's IT department to look in the right direction. If anyone needs more information to understand the issue please feel free to ask me.

1 Reply 1

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This below statement proves  that : Other end not the issue. the issue with only broadband.

I am having issue with my VPN. It keeps on connecting and reconnecting every few minutes when it is connected to my home  wifi. There are no issues when I connect my work laptop to mobile hotspot.

Enable the debug and see what is wrong why it disconnecting.( check the tweaks of broadband router) - not sure what model you have, may be check the vendor documentation.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help