Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASA SSL VPN and ACS 5.1 change password

angerninta
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

I'm tring to setup ASA to change local password on ACS 5.1. When user access with ssl vpn if password on ACS 5.1 expire. ASA will show dialog box or pop-up to change password. But It don't work. I'm tring to setup with password management feature on ASA . When I enable password management it don't work and can't to change password. Could you advise me about this problem?

Thank you

Aphichat

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Dear Sir,

I'm tring to setup ASA to change local password on ACS 5.1. When user access with ssl vpn if password on ACS 5.1 expire. ASA will show dialog box or pop-up to change password. But It don't work. I'm tring to setup with password management feature on ASA . When I enable password management it don't work and can't to change password. Could you advise me about this problem?

Thank you

Aphichat

Hi Aphichat,

Check out the below link for password change promt via ACS in ASA:-

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1328;jsessionid=A51E68318579261787BD60DDA0707819.node0

Hope to help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Dear Sir,

Thank you

Aphichat

Hi Aphichat,

Check out the below link for password change promt via ACS in ASA:-

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1328;jsessionid=A51E68318579261787BD60DDA0707819.node0

Hope to help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post