Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco C927-4P vpn

markcasemore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have configured a C927-4p with a site to site vpn which is currently running on the eval SecurityK9 license.  I have had a quote from our software provider and has given me the below options.  I've looked at the differences and the site is an 80/20 circuit so I am assuming the "SL-900-SEC" will be the one to go for ?  I've not really dealt with this part before as this was "handed to me", I have some limited Cisco experience but some parts (like this) I tend to question myself especially when alot of money is involved.

Thanks.

PART NUMBER

DESCRIPTION

SL-900-SEC=

Security License for Cisco ISR 900

SL-900-SECNPE=

NPE Security License for Cisco ISR 900

3 Replies 3

Based on the information provided, it seems that the SL-900-SEC= Security License for Cisco ISR 900 would be the appropriate choice for your C927-4P router. This license enables security features such as VPN, firewall, and intrusion prevention, which are suitable for a site-to-site VPN setup. The NPE (No Payload Encryption) version of the license, SL-900-SECNPE=, is intended for countries where encryption is restricted and should not be necessary for your use case.

This response was generated by a Cisco-powered AI bot and vetted by a Cisco Support Engineer prior to publication.
This is part of a monitored experiment to see if the bot can help answer questions alongside community members. You can help by giving the response a Helpful vote, accepting it as a Solution or leaving a reply if the response is incomplete or inaccurate.

Thanks for this, that was helpful to know.  I've not dealt with the licensing side of Cisco devices before so was a bit lost.

SL-900-SEC=

select this it support strong encryption not like NPE