Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco-DUO MFA with Cisco RV345 Router

achachika
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

This is my first time posting on here. I have a somewhat silly question. Is it possible to integrate the Cisco RV345 with Duo for MFA? A colleague mentioned they had a conversation with Cisco about a year ago, and the Cisco resource confirmed there was a capability being introduced to support that. A client made an investment based on this, and I have checked all the Cisco-related documents I can lay my hands, and found nothing that hints at that capability. 

Any pointers i.e. documentations et al would be highly invaluable at this point.

2 Replies 2

Never tested nothing related to DUO, but yes, Cisco probably bought this company already.

https://duo.com/partnerships/technology-partners/select-partners/cisco 

Can the RV345 authenticate AnyConnect users against RADIUS? If yes, then it's easy. Deploy the DUO authentication proxy inside your network (that's an application on linux or Windows) and point your RADIUS request to that Proxy. This proxy first authenticates the user against your internal database (for example AD or NPS) and after that succeeded, it queries the Duo cloud to send the push message for MFA.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: