Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV082 - VPN Client for Mac

Sam Pace
Level 1
Level 1

Good Morning,

We currently have a Cisco RV082 on site. We use the QuickVPN client with our windows machines to connect to the VPN without any issues, however we now have a Mac machine that also requires to connect to the VPN. 

From all the research, I've found that there is no Mac QuickVPN client. There are a few suggestions as alternatives, however I'd rather not use some other 3rd party VPN software if possible.

I'm in contact with Cisco Web Help / Support, but I'm not getting anything of relevance from them at the moment. I've been told to move to the AnyConnect client, instead of the QuickVPN client. I've then went to the downloads section to download this and I get an error saying Service Contract Required. 

I also tried registering the S/N of our router against my account, but it says the S/N is invalid, I don't understand how it's invalid as I've taken it from the router admin page.

Thanks in advance for any support and advise. 

Sam

1 Reply 1

jmanhe
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Sam Pace

After reviewing your question, I would highly recommend you to contact our Entitlement team, they will help you with this subject.

The number is 1-866-606-1866 Small Business Support Center

I hope this works