cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having an issue with an older Cisco ASA running ASDM. I am trying to initiate a Site to Site VPN with a customer who has a Dell SonicWALL. Unfortunately for me, Cisco is not as straight forward when setting up VPN. Here are the parameters neede...

Hi all, I have a Hub nd Spoke  VPN architecture realized with sVTI, IKEv1 and IPsec. My hub is connected to a single ISP. I'd like to have an hardware redundancy for my hub. Instead of creating a double tunnel in each spoke i'd like to use a failover...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have create a new site-to-site VPN with my client on my ASA.  However, i can only see decaps, but no encaps. Here's my ASA config: interface Port-channel1.2224 vlan 2224     nameif INSIDE security-level 100 ip address 172.30.101.26 255.25...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am trying to configre CA certificate for VPN users to be able to connect using certificate on smartcard. I have added our local MS Certificate authority to crypto ca trustpoint  and configured "Accept certificates issued by this CA". So fa...

I have at network with at kind of special setup – 10.10.20.0/24 the gateway 10.10.20.1 is at router which route traffic for 172.16.137.0/24 to some hosted applications servers, all other traffic goes to our new ASA5506 10.10.20.2 which supply interne...

I have 3 user groups on my AnyConnect VPN (Admin, Developers, and Users).  When the Admins login, they are authenticated via LDAP to the Users Connection Profile instead of the Admin. Profile. In which they cannot browse to the URL they need to get t...

Hi guys, I have an ASA 5505 setup as Easy VPN Client. Current setup uses two interfaces: inside and outside. I have tested connection to the server and works fine. Because of specific site reasons I am restricted to one interface only, you can call ...

Hi We have a private DSL/FTTC infrastructure and we are currently testing FTTC upon Cisco 887 platforms - I should also add that we cannot use VDSL as the UK carrier doesn't allow this, so the IP connection utilises FastEthernet0 for physical connec...

Ian Terry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA with an SU1 contract on it (but nothing else).  I need to get a hardware replacement on it, but TAC told me I need an SNT contract. I don't think that's correct?  I thought SU1 covers hardware as well, and you do NOT need multiple...