cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Secure Client Management

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What is the process to register new clients with the Cisco Secure Client cloud management platform, located here:
https://secure-client.apjc.security.cisco.com/

This used to be part of SecureX (which went EOL).  This is the seperate client management that was spun out of it.  I can manage all my existing clients using it fine, I just can't figure out how to register new clients to use it.

Specifically, I use this platform to manage AnyConnect profiles and Secure Client versions.

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@Philip D'Ath you should be able to download the network installer from your Deployment page. That *should" include the Cloud Management installer with associated profile to tie it into your deployment.

I just tried it myself and, while it installed OK, I did not see the client show up in my client management page in the web portal. I'm not sure if I need to wait until the scheduled check-in or if there's a bug in the installer. I did not see it create a CM directory in the C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco Secure Client folder as I would have expected.

When I say client, I mean "ABC Ltd".  What is the process to register new customers/businesses in the web portal.  Once they are registered you can create a profile and download the network installer.

Ah OK - I understand the question now.

I think it may require a TAC request to provision a new "Organization" as the systems calls that. I've inquired with Cisco and will let you know what I find out.

Meanwhile the endpoint that I registered yesterday did eventually show up in my portal. It appears to take a couple of hours to check in (or maybe a reboot).