cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I recently setup new tunnel groups with Azure SAML authentication. When I try to connect to the VPN profile, I see the below error for the first time.After closing and restarting anyconnect, I can connect to my new profile and the error messag...

jayjz_0-1701882856035.png
jayjz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So,I have OSPF running on the overlay on 192.168.100.x/24.I have static defaults pointing to ISP for underlay reachability.Hub is .1,Spoke 1 is .2 and Spoke 2 is .3. I have loopbacks 10.3.3.1/24 and 10.4.4.1/24 respectively on Spoke 1 and Spoke 2,whi...

char0051_0-1701822632257.png
char0051 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear teamI got this report from vulnerability assesment team, on my VPN portalObsolete CBC Ciphers AES, ARIA etc. offered Any advice to fix issue please Thank you

jhon-ray by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,I try to disable tunnel-group DefaultWEBVPNGroup but still not found . My scenario is  I have 2 tunnel-group URL : https://x.x.x.x/group-1URL : https://x.x.x.x/group-2Incase if client connect https://x.x.x.x without /   name of group he will ...

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use DAP to evaluate that the endpoint have ANY AV and ANY firewall enabled.  I have two separate functions that i believe i need to combine into a single LUA function so that i can use a single DAP record as both criteria must be hit. ...

JZegers06 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,I have a Ipsec tunnel build between source to destination.where i am seeing packet drop issue from src machine to dest server.at same time i  can see my pubilc internet reachability from internet router is fine.this issue is temporory getting...

Screenshot 2023-12-05 224551.png
Robo123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

After an upgrade from AnyConnect 4.10.06079 to 4.10.07061 we have this error on our clients "The VPN connection was terminated due to loss of the network interface. A new connection is necessary, which requires re-authentication."We use Gina to log i...

Hi,I have a central location (Location-2) which connects to the two site to site VPN Locations (Location-1 & Location-3). Traffic flows between the Location-2 and Location-1 and also between Location-2 and Location-3. Now, the requirement is to esatb...

DCOPS IBS by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to pass traffic on port 80 from outside through my ASA to a temporary webserver I've got setup.  I've got anyconnect running using SSL, and only have one static IP.  I'm trying to figure out how to get traffic on port 80 through to the webserv...

Hello everyone, Long time reader, first time requester. As the title states I am having issues getting a S2S IKEv1 tunnel to establish between my ASA 5516-x and our AWS VPC. I followed a guide to do this, and downloaded the config straight from AWS t...

kbowles by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I feel like this was a Windows 11 problem a year or so ago, but new laptop, new VPN connection being created.  I had thought things patched up since then, but maybe I'm just missing a specific Windows update KB that causes this problem.  My older win...

dustyt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a VPN L2TP Server, and more than 10 users have been created. When I connect more than one user to the VPN, they get the same IP and drop the connection. Another would have to fix this VPN inside Cisco RV340.

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't seem to find clear instructions for installing a RENEWED ssl certificate on an ASA.  All of the instructions I see talk about generating the CSR from the ASA but what about when a customer renews their SSL cert through a popular vendor such a...