Views
Helpful
Replies

Connecting to many networks from a single server, using Cisco VPN client

melaassar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to establish more than one VPN connection from the same server? Where I'm the client and I want to connect with different networks from my single server.

What is happening is that it was requested that I dedicate a server for each network connection.

Can you help me to find out how?

Thanks,

Mohamed

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

Cisco ASA 5500 Series security appliances support VPN client security posture enforcement, performing security checks when a VPN connection attempt is received, including enforcing usage, version number, and status of company-mandated host security products (such as the Cisco Security Agent or personal firewall software), prior to allowing remote users to access the corporate network. Cisco VPN Clients may also be restricted from connecting to the network based on the type of client, operating system installed, and version of Cisco VPN Client software. This prevents noncompliant VPN clients from accessing the corporate network.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_white_paper0900aecd80282f87.shtml

jackko
Level 7
Level 7

to kick off another vpn tunnel via cisco vpn client is not feasible.

just wondering if the two networks you need to connect to, are they connected? if so, you may configure one of the networks to be the hub, and redirect the traffic from one network to another instead of establishing two vpn from a vpn client.