cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Need to setup a one-armed VPN concentrator, facing the internal LAN.I've configure all the necessary (disable the Public if) but still not working.Anyone can help on this??Thanks.

The VPN concentrator has numerous locations to apply ACLS: Interface, group, users, and WebVPN. I have a simple question that I could not resolve on CCO. If I have an ACL applied to a user does this override the ACL applied to the group the user re...

hillegas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am encountering a problem when upgrading clinets to vpn client 4.7. I have suceeded in uninstalling the previous version but when I install the 4.7 clinet I start to see problems with the aironet authentication on the clinet machines. The VPN cli...

Doing a traceroute from my cisco switch (happens with the pcs too) through an IPSec tunnel between a pix running 6.2 and 7.0.2 code... appears to scramble the response ip's.... I am getting non existant ip's for responses... does this sound like a b...

Does anybody know if this is possible.I need to create a site to site VPN between two Pix's.The first Pix will encrypt traffic from it's inside Interface. The second Pix will encrypt traffic from its DMZ.Once the tunnel is set up I would like to tran...

Hello,is it possible to establish a LAN-to-LAN VPN between an IOS Router and a PIX using "interface tunnel" on the Router. If it is possible, what should be configured at the PIX. Reason: using dynamic OSPF Routing over simple IPSEC-VPNs without GRE...

geand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i know 7.0 can support equal cost routes i find form 7.0 config document.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008045247f.html#wp1047900i wonder if pix6.3 also support this fethure or not

wanglei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I recently configured a small PIX 506 firewall to terminate internet based remote on-demand client VPN connections (we are using the Cisco windows PC client software) and all is working well. Hovever, my customer would like to see a login w...

kkudlacek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect a remote vpn client using the vpn client software, with my router. The client has a firewall and nat on their side.The client is able to connect and recieves an IP address from my IP pool, but it can not send or recieve traffic...

wtashley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to put in the line "fixup protocol pptp 1723" on our firewall. I tried this command line and got an error "bad protocol pptp". I also tried going through the graphic interface and there was not a PPTP available under the Fixup section.W...

Hi,Need to know whether is it possible to define an ACL per group/user basis for IPSec client??Anyone can provide me some sample or URL??Thanks.

dear siri am trying to configure ip tunnel in cisco pix 515 i get the configuration from our configuration our customer it but i am not able to establish the connection. can some body help. here is my configuration as per per our client and debug tes...

yaseenali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes