Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM 4.7 Report Manager User Report Issue

shawng001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Since we upgraded CSM 4.7 from 4.6, suddenly Report Manager is unable to generate VPN User Report, same as Connection Profile Report and VPN Device Usage Report, error message shows below. However, under FW-Summary Botnet (Top Destination, Top Services, Top Sources) those reports are fine. If I ran older than the time we upgraded 4.7 (like last week, last month) I could get the data, only right after the upgrade, no data since then. We opened a TAC ticket, but they could not resolve it and said it is a known bug, also applied patch which did not work either. In Event Manager, it has all the event logs, and Configuration Manager seems to show Event Manager setting correct as well. Anyone has encounter this issue and has solution? Please help, thank you!

***Error Message***

No Records Found

- Event Manager may be down or no data received from Device

2 Replies 2

Hi @shawng001,

I have installed the CSM 4.7 on my VM windows 2008 server pack2, i am getting the logs from my devices like ASA firewall and Router. But i am unable to generate report logs and mail alerts. I hope you can help me in this...........

Thanks in advance....

@udaychalla 

Thank you, after Cisco TAC sent us latest patch and installed, it works fine now.