cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

VPN Client 5.0.04.0300 Installation Issue

When I try installing the VPN Client ver 5.0.04.03000 I get an error message saying "Error 27854: The Network Configuration LOck is held by another application. Close all applications and run Setup again. ..." cI have tried shutting down all process...

Cisco Asa 5505 VPN passthrough

Hi,@home i`f installed a Cisco asa 5505 because the provider has the cable modem in transparant mode. So i have the public IP address at my firewall.Also for training because we have asa`s at work. So i have more feeling with it. but sometimes i need...

bavo by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco IPsec VPn through a BT Router

Hi All,A customer has just bought a Cisco UC520 and is wanting to VPN into the system with his IP communicator, Do you know what settings i need to configure to allow the VPN through the BT router?Is it just a port forward that I need or is there som...

VPN GRE

HiI need some help related to GRE Point to Point &  MGRE, Dynamic routing issueP2P GREI have configure P2P GRE , i am able to ping from R1 to R3  & R3 to R1 Tunnel IP, but after enabling IGP dynamic protocol i am not able to ping and the Tunnel is ge...

Cannot access via telnet

Hey,I have been configuring a router via telnet and all of a sudden I have locked myself out and the admin login credentials I have been using are not working. The last commands I remember issuing were: line vty 0 4password xxxxxxxxxxxlogin authentic...

Resolved! Cisco ASA 5505 VPN passthrough

Hi,@home i`f installed a Cisco asa 5505 because the provider has the cable modem in transparant mode. So i have the public IP address at my firewall.Also for training because we have asa`s at work. So i have more feeling with it. but sometimes i need...

bavo by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 9.x remote access VPN ICMP haripin

Hello,Here is my current scenario:I have multiple sites connected via ASA site-to-site VPNs. I have a remote access VPN for end users that provides access to all subnets over the site-to-site VPNs (via hairpinning). The remote access VPN is a full tu...

AnyConnect roaming on iPhone issue

Hi there,I got Anyconnect with "connect on demand" and "network roaming" activated. Everything is working (roaming from cellulatr  to wifi and reverse).On-site of the company, we do have a "public wifi". This wifi is directly terminated on a second i...

VPN Site to Site with failover connection at HQ?

Dear all Expert, Currently i have problem on VPN site to site with failover.let me show all of you that, at HQ i have ASA 5512x and branches have ASA 5505. so at HQ i have 2 connection Wan for Active and Back up.From HQ to Branches i'm using VPN conn...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers