cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customize AnyConnect login failed message or label.

parveenkv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am looking create and apply label " Account Expired. Please contact your administrator to enable the account again".

When the AnyConnect user account locked out . ASA simply send message that " Login failed".  This way user never knew that his account is locked out, which we don't want.

Instead, ASA should send message or label like " Account Expired. Please contact your administrator to enable the account again" whenever an account locked out. Any ideas how we can achieve this.

2 Replies 2

I am not sure if you can distinguish the message for the account expired from the one for invalid credentials, but what you can try to do is to go to:

ASDM > Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > AnyConnect Customization/Localization > GUI Text and Messages > Add

Copy the content of the variables file, search for the string "Login failed.", and change the test in there.

Hi Aref,

Thanks for response ! though i have not tested it yet. Buti assume, it will change the message label for all login failed scenario, which i don't want. I want the message appear only if the user account is locked out.

BR