cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customizing UI Anyconnect client

Kirill Gulak
Level 1
Level 1

I have Latest ASAvs they are managed by CSM. I need to customize UI anyconnect client,

I have not found options customizing UI at CSM. There is only for SSL VPN Portal Customization.

I found guides how to do that at standalone ASA device

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect31/administration/guide/anyconnectadmin31/ac12customize.html#pgfId-1151587

I went through the steps that modify Anyconnect GUI text messages , but that didn't work for me.

When I connect to ASAv I received file with language localization, I found this file at that directory

C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\l10n\en\LC_MESSAGES\AnyConnect.mo, but when I start up my 

anyconnect client there is nothing changed.

Might I did something wrong. Could you help me?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mrsethi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As per the details i see that the language customization file is successfully downloaded on your client workstation.

The language customization will show the change, if the regional language on the client workstation is the same as the language selected in the customization file.

Regards,

Mrutunjay Sethi

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mrsethi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As per the details i see that the language customization file is successfully downloaded on your client workstation.

The language customization will show the change, if the regional language on the client workstation is the same as the language selected in the customization file.

Regards,

Mrutunjay Sethi

Thanks for quick answer. I resolved this issue exactly that way as you mention. I imported at the asa correct language localization according to my region language installed on Windows 8.1.

Thanks!