cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Easy VPN Problem from RV320

edwin
Level 1
Level 1

Just successfully configure a RV320 for Site-To-Site VPN connection. Recognize there is an Easy VPN feature. Then I get a laptop with Windows XP SP3, no firewall enable, install a VPN client. Easy VPN is successfully connected to RV320.

From this laptop, I can ping or access any computer devices with the gateway point to the RV320 router. For those computer devices, they are using static IP. I have DHCP disable in RV320.

Within the same subnet, we are using Windows 2003 R2 for the DHCP server. All other computers will receive IP address from this DHCP server. Those computers will have the gateway point to different (Linksys) router.

The laptop from outside with Easy VPN connected cannot access any computer devices with the gateway point to Linksys router. It can only access anything with the gateway point to RV320.

I have already marked “tick” besides access internal LAN in the VPN client setting.

Is this normal? How can I resolve this problem? Thanks!

1 Reply 1

jeremyn
Level 1
Level 1

Does the other Linksys router have a static route for the VPN subnet?  I believe it would need to know where to route packets back to. 

I have a problem with vpn access for my client through the RV320.  As in, no access to anything.  If you could share the relevant parts of your config, that'd help me.

Thanks