Helpful
Replies

EzVPN in 7606S with SPA-IPSEC2-2G

guigonza
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ...

Pls, I need some help.

I'm trying to configure a router 7606S with SPA-IPSEC-2G for EzVPN but I have no idea about how.

I was reading some examples in SPa and 7606 documentation but with the current configuration in our router I don't know how to do it.

The router has the SPA installed in slot 3, interfaces G3/0/0 and G3/0/1.  The router has the interface G2/0/0 connected to our provider, and we have the interfaces connected directly to network; ie:  not vlans, no trunks,  ports configured as IP ports conected directly to network.

Where can I find an EzVPN example configuration ?

Does anyone has any idea to make an easy config ?

Thanks in advanced ....

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here is all the configuration guide for the SPA-IPSEC module on 7600 series router:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/core/cis7600/76sipspa/sipspasw/76vpnspa/76cfvpn1.htm

There are 2 modes with SPA-IPSec module:

1) Crypto connect mode

2) VRF mode

This will determine how the interfaces are connected, and once you have the above configured, the EzVPN configuration is the same as normal router config.

Hope this helps.

Message was edited by: Jennifer Halim

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here is all the configuration guide for the SPA-IPSEC module on 7600 series router:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/core/cis7600/76sipspa/sipspasw/76vpnspa/76cfvpn1.htm

There are 2 modes with SPA-IPSec module:

1) Crypto connect mode

2) VRF mode

This will determine how the interfaces are connected, and once you have the above configured, the EzVPN configuration is the same as normal router config.

Hope this helps.

Message was edited by: Jennifer Halim

Finally, I configured the router in "Crypto Connect mode" and configured an EzVPN server.

it's important be carefull with ports in switching and routing process with the SP-IPSEC-2G. 

In the manual refered I found some references and examples.  

Thanks to all.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: