Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower Managment Center - Clientless VPN RA Bookmarks question

kzegadlo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I'm trying to resolve problem with migration Clientless VPN RA from ASA to Firepower Managment Center (we have some devices like Firepower 1120).

On the ASA we used some kind configuration like that :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/how-to-configure-bookmarks-for-clientless-vpn-webvpn-on-the-asa/ta-p/3162153

We've been adding a web portal to acces for users. And now I trying to migrate this configuration from ASA to FMC, but I coudn't find any options with VPN Portal.  

Can someone more experienced tell me is there any possibility to migrate this option ? If not, what can you propose for users with functionality : VPN RA via web portal (AAA via RADIUS without cert) --> some proxy to one internal site at the company.

Thank you for replies! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@kzegadlo Clientless VPN is not supported on FTD/FMC, never has been, nor will it. The WebVPN portal on FTD is only for downloading the AnyConnect client.

In fact clientless VPN has been depreciated from newer ASA software.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

@kzegadlo Clientless VPN is not supported on FTD/FMC, never has been, nor will it. The WebVPN portal on FTD is only for downloading the AnyConnect client.

In fact clientless VPN has been depreciated from newer ASA software.

kzegadlo
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for reply! 

Can you propose some solution/option to handle with this case? Only application Cisco Any Connect with profile (+ AAA / Cert etc)?

Present solution had this advantage that remote user doesn't need a certificate or application to get remote access to one resource.

@kzegadlo if you have the FPR1120 hardware already, then you can only use an AnyConnect client to connect to the VPN.

It supports AAA and certificate authentication. You can even integrate with Duo for Two Factor authentication.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: