Views
Helpful
Replies

Hilfe Mac Book Air startet nach AnyConnect Installation nicht mehr

Angie123
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo, 

ich brauche dringend Hilfe. Ich habe gestern den Any Connect VPN installiert. Heute hat mich die App aufgefordert an meinem PC die Sicherheitseinstellungen anzupassen und Zugriff zu erlauben. 
das habe ich gemacht und dann sollte ich den Laptop neu starten. Auch das habe ich
aber jetzt kommeich nach der Anmeldung nicht mehr weiter. Der Laptop startet nicht. 

bitte helft mir😢

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Few things:

A) Google translate seems to mention this is a problem with VPN/AnyConnect, while you're you're posting in the Unified Communications area, might want to move your post to a relevant area

B) Unfortunately there is no German community, and you're posting in the English one, you'll have better chances to get a reply if you post in English

C) I'm assuming this was a request from your company/employer, in which case you want to reach out to your IT department for assistance.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Few things:

A) Google translate seems to mention this is a problem with VPN/AnyConnect, while you're you're posting in the Unified Communications area, might want to move your post to a relevant area

B) Unfortunately there is no German community, and you're posting in the English one, you'll have better chances to get a reply if you post in English

C) I'm assuming this was a request from your company/employer, in which case you want to reach out to your IT department for assistance.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for your reply.

sorry, I´m new to this community and had no idea how it is organized.

Next time I will try to write in the right area and of course in english.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: