cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How multiple s to s VPN can be setup in asa.

arijitghoshal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Please suggest and let me know that is it possible to create more than one S-S VPN in ASA using two peer ip ( both peer IP is in same subnet ).

Thanks,

Arijit

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you saying the remote peers are on the same subnet or you want 2 addresses / interfaces on your ASA as separate termination points for your site to site VPNs?

Let me make it more clear.

I have one ASA . and I want to have two S-S tunnel from my ASA to one in Australia, and other in London .

ISP gave me /27 public IP range. With this IP range I need to make VPN tunnels to both locations.

I assign public IP to my outside interface and same is my peer to Australia . Now I need to create a new S-S VPN towards London with same public IP pool in my asa. How can I implement the same ?

Thanks,

Arijit

All of your site-site VPNs should use the same public address of your ASA's outside interface.

Traffic coming from you will be encapsulated into the proper tunnel according to matching an access list which is bound via your crytomaps to the respective remote VPN peer addresses. Traffic coming from your peers will be similarly decapsulated and sent out the appropriate internal interface unencrypted.

My side peer IP are on the same subnet , towards separate termination points for site to site VPNs.