Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure CSD for testing?

rstevek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I would like to implement Cisco Secure Desktop in our WebVPN setup, but I need a way to configure and test it without effecting our existing WebVPN users.

It seems to me that if I create a Windows Location with a criteria that *only* my test machine matches, all other users will fail. If I enable all features "when location matching fails," existing users won't see a difference.

Is this correct? Also, with this setup, will the VPN still attempt to push out the CSD software when users connect?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

- Steve

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Yes, Existing users won't see a difference "When Location matching fails" . This option "when location matching fails" helps Windows clients use the VPN to browse the web as a minimal connection option, if the client PC does not match any of the configured locations criteria.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Yes, Existing users won't see a difference "When Location matching fails" . This option "when location matching fails" helps Windows clients use the VPN to browse the web as a minimal connection option, if the client PC does not match any of the configured locations criteria.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: