Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure CSD for testing?

rstevek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I would like to implement Cisco Secure Desktop in our WebVPN setup, but I need a way to configure and test it without effecting our existing WebVPN users.

It seems to me that if I create a Windows Location with a criteria that *only* my test machine matches, all other users will fail. If I enable all features "when location matching fails," existing users won't see a difference.

Is this correct? Also, with this setup, will the VPN still attempt to push out the CSD software when users connect?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

- Steve

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Yes, Existing users won't see a difference "When Location matching fails" . This option "when location matching fails" helps Windows clients use the VPN to browse the web as a minimal connection option, if the client PC does not match any of the configured locations criteria.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Yes, Existing users won't see a difference "When Location matching fails" . This option "when location matching fails" helps Windows clients use the VPN to browse the web as a minimal connection option, if the client PC does not match any of the configured locations criteria.