cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have searched for documentation on how to do this, but thus far haven't found anything that has worked for me. We have the WebVPN working fine, but I haven't found any documentation on how to enable an RDP session over this connection. Does anyone ...

dwfrank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Just a short and maybe easy question since i am not familiar with the technology:Is there any standard/rfc other than the rfc for ppp , that defines the MTU/MRU of an IP datagtam for pppoa?I'm asking since we have an argument here about the MTU...

Quick question:here is the scenario:Site-to-site VPN between 2 routers.Routers separated by public Internet.RFC 1918 addresses on source and destination networks.Question:If in transport mode, IPSec does not encrypt the original IP header, but instea...

Hi all,Is it possible to establish a site to site VPN connection with one site Fixed Ip address and the other site Dynamic Ip.One site is Pix and the other is ADSL ThanksSudeesh

sudeesh12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to implement Cisco Secure Desktop in our WebVPN setup, but I need a way to configure and test it without effecting our existing WebVPN users. It seems to me that if I create a Windows Location with a criteria that *only* my test ...

rstevek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been running about 20 L2L VPN tunnels on our PIX for over a year. They have never had any problems establishing tunnels when a ping (or any interesting traffic) is sent from either end. Recently, without any changes to our config, we are not ...

gecko2207 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the existing ASA has one Outside interface and has a site-to-site tunnel configured already for Company_A.I need add another site-to-site tunnel on the ASA to peer with Company_B. Can I use the same outside interface (ip address) to achieve this or I...

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi: we have a QoS issue, we confiured a router 2801, with QoS like this in a CPE:class-map match-any voip match dscp ef match ip rtp 16384 16383 match access-group name voip match access-group name Signalingclass-map match-any empresarial match a...

I have l2l vpn tunnel to a remote office. My side is an ASA 5510, their side is a Firebox. The tunnel is fine until someone tries to move a large file over (~500MB). The file transfer will get about 3/4 of the way finished, then the entire tunnel wil...