cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to disable alert with AnyConnect client?

t.bakker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have just upgraded my ASA OS to 8.4(4)1.

Unfortunately, the users are getting the following warning message when they connect using the AnyConnect client (from Windows):

"Security policies were applied to your session, access to some  resources may be blocked. Your system administrator provided the  following information to help you understand and remedy the security  conditions"

Could anyone tell what do I need to do to disable this?

Thanks

Ahmed

8 Replies 8

Unfortuntely I've upgraded ASA from version 8.2(5)26 to 8.3(2)33 and since then I'm getting also the same warning after logging with AnyConnect.

It is quite irritating. Is there any way for disabling it?

Cheers,

Simo

olpeleri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Do you have any DAP policies?

Cheers,

Hi

yes, I have several DAP policies defined.

Cheers,

Simo

Hi Tony,

The reason why you are seeing that message is because the AnyConnect session is hitting a specific DAP rule which is displaying that banner.

Please run the following command during a connection attempt:

"debug dap trace"

It will let us know which DAP the client hits.

Thanks.

Please rate any helpfuls posts.

Hi Javier,

yes, I already started the debuggig, and I know what DAP the client hits.

But what should I do with the particular DAP? Should I change the appropriate DAP entry under Remote Access VPN/Network Access/Dynamic Access Policies?

Cheers,

Simo

Hi Javier,

I found it, there was a “User Message” defined under Action:Continue, as soon as I removed it, the warning stopped appearing.

Thanks for advice.

Cheers,

Simo

That's what I was about to say - Disabling the user message removes the behavior - that's what I was expecting to see

Excellent Tony

I am glad to know you figured it out!

I give 5 stars to Olivier!

Please rate any helpful posts and mark this post as answered!

Portu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: