cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a customer who wants to route all internet traffic from their remote sites over their head office internet connection. Put another way when their users connect to head office using Cisco VPN client on their PC, we need to route all internet t...

veltech by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just upgraded our AnyConnect clients to the lastest 3.1 and some XP users were having issues.  One PC was able to upgrade to SP3 and it resolved the issue.  However, we still have several PC's on XP SP3 and are able to install the client manually,...

tpattgeek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTI VPN - problem

hiI'm trying to set up Site to Site VPN between ciso 3925 to PFsense firewall, phase one is up but when it tries to initiate phase 2 I get an error at the PFsense firewall that said networks in SA is not configured correctlyas far as i know on the CI...

birka.izik by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am setting up an ASA to authenticate users to a radius box.  However once they are set up whats to stop them from getting another pcf file and authenticating with that pcf file and accessing the networks specific to that pcf file?  Is there a...

jefbowli by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have tried to poll the execution result of a 'show memory webvpn' to SNMP Manager on ASA.Is performing them possible? When it is possible,which MIB does the output result correspond?ciscoasa# show memory webvpnArena 0xcb5ae540 of 10560456 bytes ...

nyanko-nt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am an Ubuntu 12 user and for work reasons I need to install Anyconnect client to connect to my work network. My question is: How shall I configure the Anyconnect client to use a proxy?. I can't see this option on the graphic interface, and I...

I have a pc with Winodws 7 (32bit) and Cisco VpnClient.When i set Cisco Vpn Client first time, VpnClient works well, i can close vpn with on any my profile.Same time after i can't close any vpn. I receive this error:Reason 442: failed to enable Virtu...