Views
Helpful
Replies

Internet is getting sttopped while connecting Remote access VPN

Ramu Ch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am trying to connect to my oraganisation VPN over my Cient Network ,which is 2 Mbps Intenet connecting connected to a Client Router.

I am able to connect my organisation VPN but when the moment VPN connects my internet connectivity getting drops even i am unable to Goolge ,cisco

Webpages.

We are under a Client Router ,which is connected to 2 Mbps Internet connectivity.

Pls let me know if the issue at Client Router side or Our Organisation VPN server side or ISP side.

Pls let me know if any thing else required

Regards

Ramu

CMC Ltd

3 Replies 3

Rudresh Veerappaji
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ramu,

Are you using ipsec vpn client or SSL vpn client? In either case, on the VPN router (which i believe is what you are connecting to), do you have split tunneling or U-Turning ? (Btw Split tunneling or U-turning/Hair -pinning) lets you have vpn connectivity and internet access simultaneously,

Can you provide us a small network diagram describing the scenario.

Cheers,

Rudresh V

Hi Ramu,

As mentioned your problem most likely is split-tunneling being disabled.

Please enable split-tunneling and it will most likely fix the issue.

Let us know if you need any help.

Federico.

Hi Rudresh,

We are Using IPSec Remote access VPN & Split Tunneling is already configured and other Users from Internet in the same Profile are getting connecting

without disteubence in Internet But whereas from one of the Isolated Network is getting problem.

Will send u the Diagram related this

Thanks

Ramu

CMC Ltd

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: